ESRF - European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
The primary objectives of this workshop are to foster the growth of the user community for the newly upgraded Dark Field X-ray Microscope (DFXM) instrument at ID03, and to define the scientific cases for a potential future upgrade of optics at ID11.
This workshop aims to highlight the complementarities of these two beamlines and explore avenues for collaborative advancements, especially in the areas of sample environment and data analysis platforms. In doing so, our goal is to outline a development path forward for this exciting diffraction-contrast imaging modality for cutting-edge materials-centered research.
The confirmed and invited speakers are:
– Ashley Bucsek, University of Michigan
– Moritz Frewein, Institut Fresnel
– Patrice Gergaud, CEA Grenoble
– Jozef Keckes, Montanuniversität Leoben
– Yan Ma, Max Planck MPIE
– Henri Proudhon, Mines Paristech
– Trygve Magnus Raeder, DTU
– Mark Senn, Warwick University
– Hemant Sharma, Argonne National Laboratory
– Romain Quey, CNRS St. Ettienne
– Yubin Zhang, DTU